If you need assistance in completing this form please contact us and we can work through this online with you.
- Applications can be made at any stage for the Dual Awards. Applications are now welcome for the 2024 Awards.
- All applications are usually assessed within two weeks. There is no cost to submit an application and there is no cost for the assessment.
- If your application is approved your Registration fee will be requested. As soon as payment is received your Organisation will be formally recognised as an International Inclusion Award recipient and a Diversity Champion for 2024. Please click here for details of Registration fees.
- As soon as your registration is confirmed you will receive the Award logos. This will help you to promote your organisation's success.
You may wish to submit examples of some of the following documents to reflect your current work in promoting inclusion:
- Relevant policies and organisation strategies relating to equality, inclusion, diversity or empowerment.
- Staff training and development plans / materials / resources.
- Day to day operational activities / systems which help to build inclusion in your organisation.
- Specific initiatives / events / interventions relating to engagement, empowerment and inclusion - with staff / local community / globally.
- Marketing, promotional or other organisation information which demonstrate your values and approach.
Please click the Submit button - thank you.